What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A membership program on how to get unlimited cent clicks
- Teaching you how to import thousands of keywords into your campaign
- Teaching you how to create ads that captures visitors attention
- Teaching you how to set your bids correctly for cent clicks
- Showing you how to increase your click-through-rate (CTR)
- Teaching you how to create your 1st successful campaign
- Showing you how to get unlimited .05 cent clicks
- Showing you how to find a coupon code
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bing Ads Training Membership scores 73.23/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://bingadstraining.com/cb-sales-page/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bingadstraining.com you’ll also be taken through to bingadstraining.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)